Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

About Me



Kia Ora my name is Texas and I'm a Year 7 Student at Ruapotaka Primary School and I’m in Room 7. My teacher's name is Mrs Cardoza. My Culture is Maori and My marae is Ohaaki in Reporoa. My favourite Hobby is Gaming (Fortnite) sport’s (Basketball,Soccer and BaseBall). I’m favourite subject is Maths and reading. My Goal is to be better than before and learn alot this year for 2020. My favourite colour is Red.  My favourite dog is a Rottweiler.

Thank You For Reading My Blog

10 comments:

  1. wow texas good blog keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Texas love the blog keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa Texas, I definitely learned interesting facts about you. I do hope you gain more knowledge this year. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Texas on your profile, I was wondering what do you like to eat, and my favourite sport is basketball too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Madisyn My favourite food is Chicken Wings and Burgess,Thanks for Seeing my blog

      Delete
  5. Hey Texas you have a nice hobby(besides the fortnite thing) but besides that you have a good blog pos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia ora Texsas nice job I like how you kept your profile simple.
    I have one question for you
    Why do you like rottweilers?
    From Sione.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sione I like Rottweilers too cause they a good guard dogs,Thanks for Commenting on my blog

      Delete
  7. Hi Texas Good Job on your new update for 2020 !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Texas I loved your blog I know more about you now keep the great the job.

    Sincerely by Alamoni.

    ReplyDelete