Pages

Sunday 22 April 2018

Get to know me

Kia Orana my name is Texas and I am 9 years old and I'm a year 5 student and I go to Ruapotaka school. I'm in  Room 10 my teacher's name is Miss Misela. I am born in Auckland New Zealand and I'm the youngest of 3 brothers I have no sisters just brothers. I'm half Cook Island and half Maori.

My favourite hobbies is playing on the WiFi and playing with friends. My favourite sport is soccer because I play with my friends and get some goals. My best friends are Maddy, Sebastian, Sonny, Alamoni and Musika.

What I'm looking forward this year is doing athletics at school and playing with my friends. I play Video games like Call Of Duty and I also play Fortnite.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Texas you've got an indescribable introduction . Can't wait for your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete