Pages

Monday 16 April 2018

Museum


On  Wednesday the 11th  April room 9 and 10 went to the Museum because we went to see the history of ANZAC.What I saw was that all of the names of the people who risk there lives in war  .There was allot of names and I saw my great great great grandfather that was on the wall.I even saw the old weapons that were used in the war and the soldiers uniform.They was also  telephones that tells you a story.What I really liked was seeing my great great great grandfather,  that was on the wall and the  cross with poppies on it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Texas, wow we had a really awesome time. It was very special to see your family on the wall of honour. I hope the ANZAC service at school commemorated all of the selfless soldiers beautifully. Thank you for sharing a nice post.
    Have a safe and fun holiday! :)
    Miss Misela

    ReplyDelete