Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

The Creepy Bridge (P2)

 We sat there for about ten minutes and then my one friend who will call Sam whispered in my ear saying that we have to go,I gave him a quick nod and in slow motion we moved out form under the bridge we to army crawl in the shoreline of the river and I remember looking behind me to see the top of the bridge I saw a black sv6 Holden in the driver seat was the man staring right at me with the sinister smile and he even gave me a little wave.


At that moment I screamed and ran my friends saw me run and took off after me I could hear screaming from behind us I took a quick glance behind me and saw that he was chasing after us and I couldn't  quite make out the object in hand but it seems to be a weapon of some sort we ran into the forest and ducked behind a bush it was pitch black in the the forest and we couldn't hear a thing,We sat there for a while just shaking the man never walked by us and we never heard him .


After we gathered our courage we got up and walked back to camp,got into our tents and tried to fall asleep ,the next morning we talked to the camp owner about the man that owned the property or the river the camp owner said that he didn't know much about the man but he know that he has some mental problems and hes been arrested for assault I am so happy that we were  able to escape from under the bridge,I could of imagine what would of happen if caught us underneath 

The Creepy Bridge.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment