Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2018

Going to Rotoura.

On Friday the 20th of March my mum,dad,uncles,auntie,two brothers and cousins went to Rotorua for a holiday. My mum liked it because she wanted to get out of Auckland.  We stayed at FairySpings and we lived next to a  dairy, Also we lived next to a police officers  house.

On the last day of my family's trip, My family  went to Skyline. It is when you go on a basket shape and it's hanging on a line. It can take you  to the top of a mountain and you can look down and see the top of tree's.The basket shape  is called Gondolas.  It is very fun but my mum was shouting and my auntie was recording my mum and  my auntie  posted on  Facebook.She  was taking photos  as well.The Gondola was shaking  and my mum didn't like it.  I liked it and my two aunties liked it .The Gondolas went low then high and the door opened.


When we got to the top of the mountain there was a cafe there and, It was raining  we got a feast and there was a lot of people. At the cafe we sat down and was looking  for what we can eat.What I got  to eat was like a breakfast feast and with a apple juice my family got the same.When we were done we were waiting for our tickets for the Luge and the tickets took for a long time  because it was packed and It was raining a lot.


When we got our ticket for  the Luge we had to were a plastic bag suit and a helmet, We had to were the plastic bag suit because our bum won't get wet.The Luge is like a Go kart but with no engine and, To go you have to pull it in the middle and to brake you have to pull it, Back hard and if you let go  of the handle bar the Luge will  just stop.There is two tracks the kids track or the adult track, I went on the kids track then the adult track the kids track go slow then fast.On the track it tells you to slow down on a coroner me and my auntie, Was   speeding and  on a coroner my auntie and I,  Crashed and my cousin was laughing.We go from the top of the mountain then you go up on the mountain.You get to the top by going on a sit and the sit is hooked on a rope.The Luge hook's on  the back. 


I was excited to go on the Luge and it was so fun and was cool going on the Gondolas.











No comments:

Post a Comment