Pages

Friday 25 May 2018

The Abandoned House.

When I woke up I had a shower and had breakfast  and I got a text from my friend David, that we should go and  look at this abandon house that, ghost are at and someone's family died at the house .The house was down the road so my friend and I walk to the house.The house looked like it was going to fall apart also the paint was falling off also the house, looked like a face because the window are the eye's and the noise looked like a noise,the moth was the front deck.


When me and David step in side the floor was squeaking and it didn't fell stable.David left the door open because if something happens we can just ran out of the door but when we walk far   from the door the door closed fast and it was locked and David try to open the door but it won't open. I tried to open the window but it won't open.David said to me "Remember you said the house look's like a face we are stuck in it's mouth, OH! No! .The stairs will take you down to a secret basement me and David had to sleep for two weeks.Me and David were so lonely,our phones were flat and nothing to do. 


David and I was looking around to found something to break out.David found a safe but there was a number code and we tried 1234,2341,7980 and finally 3456 and, it worked but there was only a six C4 bomb and a red button that it let's the bomb off  .The day after that we tried to bomb the door up,so we put the stick bomb on the door David and I said "Three,two one" and David said "Wait! remember what people say don't press the red button.I said "Don"t! care! then I pressed it then it went off but it was so so loud.The door didn't  break open to get out of the house.



On the last day of David and I were stuck in in the house we tried it again and the door had creaks going down and across.I was thinking to myself, that if we try it one more time it will break open to let me and David to freedom .So it was Tuesday June 2011  it was time to get out of this ugly house so we tried it and David left ear was deaf then we had three more C4 bombs to go.On the last C4 bomb the door was going to break so we tried the last bomb when we put the bomb on the door, the door just fell apart.David said "That was easy".I said "Yeah that was easy.So with the last bomb we bombed the hole house up.


David and I was so glad that we got out of the house and we smell like rotten eggs.I was happy that I got out and my mum was so so worried.






No comments:

Post a Comment