Pages

Monday 20 April 2020

Return Of The Monster.

Return of Monster


“ITS BACK”!I screamed in my mind.  The little devil was back. Something was very suspicious about
the creature , was that the creature looked much more different than the last monstrous one .  It looked
like it was a girl by the pretty look of it. The creature’s eyes was bigger and prettier. I turn on the lights
in the basement to see if she would turn big.  Nothing happened she was the same size when I saw her.


 I then turned the lights off to see if something would happen .  I was dumb enough to turn them off. That
the creature was a hell of a size.  I closed the door and locked it . I was so slow going to the top of the
stairs that the monster had grabbed me by my jordans , and they were my favourite shoes.  I tried my best
to kick out of the way. As I tried i kept on saying “ get your hands off my jordans.  


By then I almost made it to the door.  Thank god my sister had woke up from my stupid words.  She
found me and said “ why saying tha… she screamed not loud but in her head.  She saw the crimeful
monster and grabbed me and said “get ... your ... hands ... off ... my ...  brothers … jordans… she was
only 5 years old and WOW! She was strong to pull me.  


I was free and I locked the door. The monster already got out.  My parents woke up and turned the lights
on. The creature hid in my bed room.  My parents told me off and told me to go to sleep in my room. I
was scared because my dad was holding the belt in his left hand which was his strongest hand.  I walked
with tears , not because I got a hiding it was because the monster was in my bedroom. Out of all the
places that the monstrous creature chose to hide he  chose to go into my room because it was big.


I ran to my bed as fast as I could.  The creature grabbed me but I had turned the lights on with my
baseball.  The creature was shrinking in one tiny blink of not one but 2 eyes. I grabbed the devil and
gave it to my friend and he kept it .  You might have thought the ending was gonna be cool but it was
not. Jokes that is not the end I grabbed her and prepared her for a meal.  


She actually tasted yummy than I thought.  I had a late night K.F.C that was another joke.  I opened
the basement door and the other “monster” was there I threw her in there and closed the door.  From
there I was not scared at all I went to sleep. Dreaming about ….. Well what I dream. Things were
great and it was back to normal. 

 20 years later . I was in my 20s I went back to nans house I went back to that horrible door.  Inside
I saw the creature and it was three of them and they got me and pulled me in . The door was locked.

No comments:

Post a Comment